Full Membership Criteria
To qualify for Full membership of CECA (North East), applicants must:
- Have a Registered Office in the North East Region.
- Be Registered as a Limited Company.
- Have a Turnover of at least £500,000 in accordance with the Turnover criteria but with a Civil Engineering bias.
- Have traded for at least 2 years.
- Be registered for VAT.
- Be registered with CITB, if applicable.
- Have a relevant Health and Safety Policy.
- Be aware of the CECA Action Plans and Strategies.
- Be aware of the CECA Code of Ethics.
- Be approved by the CECA (NE) Management Board, following a visit by the Secretary.
- In the case of Associate Members, pay £1200 plus VAT per annum to each Region the Associate Member wishes to join.