Associate Membership Criteria
To qualify for Associate membership of CECA (North East), applicants must:
- Be registered as a Limited Company in England & Wales;
- Work in a Civil Engineering related discipline, but be ineligible to apply for membership of the Association as a full member;
- Have a Registered Office in North East England;/li>
- Be trading for at least 2 years;
- Be registered for VAT;
- Be registered with CITB, if applicable;
- Have a relevant Health and Safety Policy;
- Be aware of the CECA Action Plans and Strategies;
- Be aware of the CECA (North East) Code of Ethics;
- Agree to pay £1200 plus VAT per annum to each Region the Associate Member wishes to join.
- Be approved by the CECA (North East) Management Board;
Associate Members will have no voting rights, nor be eligible to stand as a Director of the Region.